Why trust us with your kitchen remodel?
We are Licensed General Contractors. Spectrum Kitchen Remodeling owns a California “B” General Contractor’s license. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all of the hardware, drawer boxes, doors, and casework of the custom cabinets we provide. We also offer a Satisfaction Guarantee. We won’t consider your kitchen remodel complete unless you’re absolutely thrilled with it. We specialize in kitchen remodeling only. With over 10 years of experience remodeling kitchens, you can be certain that we know the ins and outs of kitchen remodeling and custom cabinetry building. That’s what made us a Best of Houzz 2015 service.
If you trust us with your kitchen remodel, you can…
- be rest assured that we will stick to your budget. No surprises.
- be certain that all the work is up to code because only Licensed Contractors will be working in your home.
- be certain that you will get only high-quality materials.
- have confidence that you’re getting custom cabinets that are better than any of the high-priced stock and semi-custom cabinets. We don’t offer any ready to assemble cabinets, low-end semi-custom cabinets, or Chinese products, and we don’t use particle board, material density fiber (MDF), or furniture board.
- be certain our work is done in the promised timeframe. Our typical kitchen remodel spans 5-6 weeks which is at least 33% faster than most other contractors.
- have a kitchen designer work with you towards the look you are after until you see it all coming together.
- have a dedicated on-site Project Manager to create a schedule, plan, and coordinate all jobs.
- be assured that any unexpected problem will be quickly remedied by your Project Manager.
Who said you couldn’t have the kitchen you envisioned within your budget and delivered on time? Get the kitchen remodel you envisioned 33% faster without budget surprises. For over 10 years, every kitchen remodeling project the team at Spectrum Kitchen Remodeling did was within the estimated budget of our customers. We know a remodel is stressful and inconvenient for you, and we want to stick to the schedule that we’ve promised. That’s why we keep a dedicated Project Manager who works with you onsite. When unexpected issues occur, your Project Manager resolves them quickly and shuffles the timetable so that the schedule can continue to use every day to its fullest. Our recent customer Elizabeth S. summed this up really well:
“Schedule and costs were clearly spelled out.”
She also commented that,
“Ray Santiago of Spectrum Kitchen Remodeling created the kitchen of my dreams! The beautiful cabinetry, counter tops, farmhouse style sink, and built in wine cooler are all beautiful. Most importantly, Ray and his team were a pleasure to work with; they’re organized, professional, patient, and conscientious. Schedule and costs were clearly spelled out. Any changes were communicated in the most timely manner. My many, many, MANY detailed questions were patiently answered. And the team cleaned up after themselves on a daily basis!”
Besides sticking to schedule, we also want to make sure your kitchen is beautiful and functional. We understand that your kitchen is utilitarian first and foremost… but it is more than that. A kitchen should be warm and comfortable, great for entertaining, and built around the art of cooking. Here at Spectrum Kitchen Remodeling, we’re ecstatic to design and build kitchens and custom cabinetry for our customers here in Poway and the surrounding area. Please, get in touch with us today to get started on your next kitchen remodel!