San Diego’s Top Kitchen Remodeling
Step 4: Process to Remodeling Success – Remodeling Installation
Your new kitchen or bath remodeling installation is when all the excitement begins. As always, you will have an on-site project manager to ask questions of, discuss any changes or make decisions with on the fly. During this time we are dedicated to our three guiding principles; duration – completing work according to schedule, Cleanliness – Keeping your home clean, and communication – being there to answer your questions. The remodeling installation process is a team effort, working together we will create the kitchen or bath exactly to your specification and satisfaction. This is our remodeling installation process:
- Materials and supplies are ordered.
We will place orders for all products to be used in your remodel.
- Delivery timeline of materials is coordinated with homeowner
To ensure you are not inconvenienced we will work with you to schedule deliveries when you are available.
- Custom and semi-custom cabinetry is crafted at our cabinetry shop
For remodeling projects with special requirements we will start on creating your custom crafted features.
- All products and features are installed
- Flooring elements are generally installed first.
- Cabinetry elements are then installed
- Finish work such as trim, baseboards and crown molding is installed.
- Cabinet glides, knobs and pulls are installed.
- Countertops installed
- Backsplash and stone or tile work is installed
- Kitchen appliances are installed if specified
- All cabinetry is tested
We ensure that all cabinets and drawers are functioning perfectly.
- All plumbing, lighting and electrical work is tested
We test your water lines for pressure, ensure clean water is flowing and we test your electricity for functionality and safety before we give it our stamp of approval.
- Site area is cleaned and polished
We will go through your new kitchen or bath and meticulously clean and polish it into showroom condition.